Mastodon (Freak U edition). Fork of https://github.com/glitch-soc/mastodon
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Mastodon Freak U Edition
This is a fork of glitch-soc with some minor changes. It is currently deployed on Freak University. You probably don't want to run this fork, but it's provided here for transparency and compliance with the AGPLv3 license.
- Replying to pending account emails replies to the person applying
- The /api/v1/custom_emojis endpoint includes unlisted emojis
- The links to the source code support Gitea rather than GitHub
- The HSTS and Clacks Overhead headers can be customized via environment variables
- Setting LOCAL_HTTPS to
falsealways has an effect, even in production (useful for darknet instances)
- WebP has been brought back. Animated WebPs posted/uploaded locally still get converted to static WebPs though.
- User IPs are anonymized